Life is busy. Weekends are short. Kids don’t always want to get up in the morning, and if I am honest, sometimes I don’t want to either.
But every time we get up and gather together to worship and to grow through the teaching of grace God moves and grows us. It is sort of like exercise– it requires discipline– and it is good for us, both now and for the future.
We meet together every Sunday at 10:30am, and we’d like to invite you to join us!
What to expect
- We declare how great God is by together singing a couple songs, both new and old.
- We’ll share any announcements of upcoming events or family business.
- We open up our Bibles (actual paper or on our phones) and study the scriptures. Normally Jeremy our lead pastor will teaching through a book verse by verse and applying the truths within to our everyday 21st century life.
- We pause and remember Jesus’ work on the cross by sharing in communion about once a month, typically the first Sunday of each month.
- At the end of our service as everyone is dismissed there is a time and space for prayer as needed.
Sundays for Families
We love kids in church! For school-aged kids, we encourage you to keep them in the service with you– we believe it is essential to their long-term spiritual health to regularly participate in “regular” church. Seriously– learn more. Pastor Jeremy’s own kids are in the service, and each week he tries diligently to communicate in a way that is understandable by everyone.
There a nursery available for those 2 and under. We know you need a break! There is a nursing mother’s spot off the nursery.
Families with preschool-aged kids are encouraged to worship together and then we will dismiss the younger kids to participate in an age-appropriate Bible lesson during the message.